The admission process for the first year degree begins after the announcement of the II year PUC results. The admission will be made under the guidelines and rules framed by the Kuvempu University and Reservation facilities as per the Government of Karnataka.
Requirement of documents at the time of admission by the students
- TC original, one xerox copy
- Marks Card original, one xerox copy
- Caste Certificate original, three xerox copies (If applicable)
- Income Certificate original, three xerox copies (If applicable)
- Passport Size Photo 05 copies
- Migration Certificate for the students of other states outside Karnataka
For Transfer from other colleges :
- The student should produce permission letter from Kuvempu University.
Note: For further information Contact 7338464185 during office hours
The Selected candidates will be enrolled forthwith, on payment of the prescribed fee.